How to Make Your Own Stickers with Expert Advice from the Sticker Pros at Stickerbeat!
Written by: Nicole Plyler
Published: January 10, 2022
There is a saying in the marketing and communications business about making decisions and consensus when working on creative projects. No sooner does the creative director share his or her thoughts to the project team than the feedback starts.
“How about if we do it this way,” one asks. “Or how about this?” asks another.
“EVERYBODY WANTS TO BE AN ART DIRECTOR. EVERYBODY WANTS TO CALL THE SHOTS.”
Back in 1989, Stanley Victor Freberg penned that lyrical quote as part of the comedy album Stan Freberg Presents the United States of America: Betsy Ross.
Born August 7, 1926, in Los Angeles, Freberg was a voice actor, comedian and advertising creative who is well-remembered for his side-splitting radio performances and song parodies. Freberg addressed the issue of creative decision making with the song lyrics of a fictitious 1777 conversation between the then Father of Our Country and trained upholsterer and flag-maker Betsy Ross. The real-life Betsy made bed hangings for George Washington while he was in Philadelphia for the First Continental Congress in 1774.
In the creative comedy album, their argumentative dialogue is a classic ...
FINDING THE RIGHT FIT TO EXPRESS YOUR PERSONAL STYLE, OR MARKET YOUR BRAND CAN BE HARD. STICKERBEAT MAKES IT EASY.
Stickers are pure genius for instantly communicating a brand proposition, a party theme or a philanthropic cause.
So, whether you are a prospective sticker customer looking to create memorable slogans or sentiments for a special event, Stickerbeat is your go-to source for fast, easy and clever sticker creation.
GET STARTED CREATING YOUR CUSTOM STICKER USING ONE OF STICKERBEAT’S 14 STICKER SOLUTIONS
Whatever the reason and whatever the season, get started creating your custom stickers here with Stickerbeat.
- Die Cut Stickers: Custom made to your specifications, our Stickerbeat die cut stickers can be precisely cut into any shape you want. Customizing the shape and outline of the sticker is a unique way to make them stand out and make the communicative, creative impact you’re looking for.
- Circle Stickers: These classic, circle shaped “button-like” stickers are a fun and engaging way to promote your brand in a colorful and memorable way. Stickerbeat prints these stickers on premium gloss vinyl, giving them a clean and sleek finished look that are durable and will be well-remembered.
- Rectangle Stickers: Shaped like a miniature billboard, our Stickerbeat rectangle stickers are a sleek and professional way to display information in an interesting way. They are also printed on a premium gloss vinyl and are fade resistant and weather-proof, which makes them perfect for being exposed to the outdoors on occasion. They are the perfect media to hand out to customers and guests at your next event.
- Oval Stickers: If you morphed our circle sticker design with our rectangle sticker design, you would wind up with an oval sticker. Very friendly and attention-getting by its very nature, this shape allows your custom design to be shared in an awesome way to leave a lasting impression on your customers and event attenders. Your brand message or theme is guaranteed to “stick” with them.
- Bumper Stickers: If there is anything that is as American as apple pie, it’s a bumper sticker. Whether it’s communicating how many members there are in your family or that you have a baby on board, bumper stickers rise to the occasion and get the job done in the blink of an eye. In fact, we would venture to say that bumper stickers are one of the most popular ways to express your inner feelings or beliefs. And from a marketing awareness promotional perspective, bumper stickers are an excellent way to have your brand and promotional theme literally all around town as drivers get to their respective destinations spreading the good word for you. As they will be exposed to various weather conditions and periodic car washings, these stickers are fade resistant and weather-proof, and guaranteed to catch the eye of people all over town.
- Reflective Stickers: Sometimes more is just more when it comes to getting someone’s attention. Inspired by the pulsating glimmering lights of Broadway and music venues all across the United States, our Reflective Stickers are the total bomb diggity with that extra element of “flash.” Printed on high quality engineering-grade reflective material, our Stickerbeat Reflective Stickers have that enviable combination of dazzling glimmer and shine. And best of all, we can trim them into any shape you desire, and thereby ensure your design will catch the eye of any passersby.
- Sticker Sheets: Let’s face it. Everybody – and I mean everybody – is a kid at heart. How well we all can easily recall the sticker sheets we relished playing with as children. Colorforms® started the sticker craze back in 1951 and today boasts selling more than a billion sticker play sets. Just as our Stickerbeat journey into sticker printing and ease of ordering is now legend, Colorforms were invented by two young art students, Harry and Patricia Kiselevitz in their New Jersey home. The couple purchased rolls of colorful vinyl plastic to decorate their home, a cheaper option than paint at the time, and noticed that the pieces stuck to one another without any additional adhesive. Surely Betsy Ross would have been proud. (Wink, wink). For those of us who believe you can never have enough of a good thing, this design and shape option is for those of you that don’t think one sticker at a time is nearly enough. Stickerbeat sticker sheets are printed on an 8.5 x 11-inch sheet –or any custom size you need on premium 3M® gloss or matte vinyl material. These custom sticker sheets are a fun, interactive, ever-popular way to promote your products, events or label just about anything. And Stickerbeat let’s your creativity soar as with our sticker sheets, we can print as many as you can fit on a page. How’s that for made-to-order perfection?
- Transfer Stickers: Our Stickerbeat Transfer Stickers are individually cut letters made from 3M vinyl. Available in many colors, they can be used for indoor and outdoor applications. Our Transfer Stickers are composed of three elements. One is the backing of the vinyl sheet. This is the layer that the vinyl is cut from. Two is the sticker itself, which is cut by our production team to your exact design. And three, we add a top layer of transfer tape that allows you to adhere the sticker easily, anywhere you want. Applying it to the surface of your choice is easy. Just lift the sticker and peel the paper backing off of the adhesive. Then while holding the clear transfer tape, line your Transfer Sticker with the material underneath and place on the surface.
- Clear Stickers: Our Stickerbeat production team jokingly refers to our Clear Stickers as our “incognito” option. Put another way, in the immortal words of President Theodore Roosevelt, “Speak softly and carry a big stick. You will go far.” The transparent look of our Clear Stickers is a great way to have your message stand out all on its own. Notably, they are very aesthetically appealing on windows or glass walls. And come application decision time, you are in complete control as our Stickerbeat team can print your custom design on the front or the back of the Clear Sticker, whichever visual impact you are going for. Our Clear Stickers are tailor-made and just perfect for store-front window displays, glass entrance doors, and even for the back or side windows of cars, trucks and other mobile vehicles.
- Holographic Stickers: When we think of the creative impact our Holographic Stickers deliver, we think of the lyrics from the musical composer team of Fred Ebb and John Kander …
“Give 'em the old razzle dazzle
Razzle Dazzle 'em
Not the humblest messaging platform by deliberate design, our Holographic Stickers stand up and shout, “Hey! Look at me!” Stickerbeat prints these vibrant rainbow-effect stickers on iridescent, shiny vinyl that reverberates with a fun-filled call-to-action for receptive eyes. A great way to promote your business or recall the days of Woodstock’s free love and music mantra, they are totally suitable for indoors and waterproof for outdoors.
11. Kiss Cut Stickers: Cut precisely out of the border they lay inside of, Stickerbeat Kiss Cut Stickers are cut through the vinyl layer around the edge of your design without cutting through the backing paper behind the design. This creates extra backing around your sticker. An advantage of this sticker format is that the extra backing paper can be printed with any additional information you wish to convey, such as details about how to obtain more information about the cause or event being promoted. A perfect handout at promotional events, our Kiss Cut stickers are a very wise choice for many distribution methods and venues as the extra backing paper protects the sticker until it’s applied. And due to this extra back layer, they are very easy to peel away from the backing paper and faster to apply to the surface of your choice. Our special trim blade cuts out your custom design perfectly, ensuring the custom shape and design you are looking for maintains its exceptional integrity.
- Static Clings: For all the musings about the horrors of static cling that women sometime face with their dresses being virtually stuck to their body, Static Cling definitely has an upside when it comes to inventive marketing and messaging communication platforms. Here at Stickerbeat, custom static clings are designed and engineered to firmly hold to any glass surface without the use of any adhesive. This utility makes them an outstanding and flexible choice for brand messaging. For example, Apple includes a Static Cling sticker in each and every product they sell – their iconic Apple logo in white. Loyal Apple and MacOS fans proudly showcase their loyalty to the brand by applying those stickers to car windows, usually on the passenger side or rear window. Many creatives who work in glassed-in offices often apply them in clear view of their co-workers, as a sign of their unabashed creativity and loyalty to the Apple brand. They make for great conversation in enterprises where the creative folks use Apple whereas the more pragmatic members of the team prefer Microsoft. And surely that debate will continue until the end of time.
- Square Stickers: Popular culture has deemed being “square” as a bad thing in terms of being trending and current. But when it comes to high-impact, instant messaging, nothing is farther from the truth. Our custom Square Stickers often turn out to be “just what the doctor ordered” for key, memorable messaging. For fast, flash messaging, square is where it’s at, to borrow a cliche phrase. The simple geometry of the cut makes them easy to share and display, and our custom-crafted Square Stickers continue to be an effective way to showcase your artwork, slogans, company logos and hammer home your messaging. With Square Stickers, memorability is key. As such, they are perfect for raising awareness about your next event, branding your packaging, and giveaways. And there’s nothing “square” about that, folks.
- Rounded Corner Stickers: Ever since Christopher Columbus discovered the New World, competitive statements about the reality preferences between flat and round have been a staple of historic conversations. In our messaging promotion business, there is a corollary there between Square Stickers and Rounded Corner Stickers. Our experience shows that Rounded Corner Stickers are more often preferred by brand ambassadors and party hosts who have an innate creative spark in them. Rounded Corner Stickers deliver the impactful punch of their Square counterpart, but with an extremely subtle shaped flair. We often equate that shape preference to the outlines of laptop screens with their extremely subtle curves at each extremity. Another way to look at it is a presence of children from the Golden Age of Television with the tube-shaped fabrication of that huge media influencer. Heck, just look at the iconic mark for YouTube. For many of us in the sticker fan universe, Rounded Corner Stickers are a more fun and casual way to display your key messaging and information, facilitating the drive of interest and new business to you. These Rounded Corner Stickers from Stickerbeat are printed on premium vinyl giving them a fresh and clean finished look. They are perfect to hand out or stick on anything or anywhere.
STICKERBEAT TAKES THE GUESS WORK OUT OF HOW TO MAKE YOUR OWN STICKERS EASILY
The most memorable thing that our Stickerbeat team can say to you is “Relax. We got your back.” When looking for fast, expert sticker solutions, the only thing you need to do is share your campaign slogan, event theme or brand proposition with us. Our creative and engineering printing team will do the rest.
We will promptly process and deliver the finest custom die cut stickers in the precise shape and size of your choice.
Now how easy is that?
From the color, size and cut to the finish and shape, our die cut stickers are an exceptional value to businesses with a high marketing quotient.
Being able to communicate memorable messaging in this highly effective and compact visual platform, is how we have earned our worldwide acclaim and popularity as the finest online sticker source available anywhere.
MAKING YOUR OWN STICKERS IS A BREEZE WITH OUR SIMPLE ONLINE ORDERING
Getting your custom promotional stickers from Stickerbeat really is as easy as 1-2-3.
1: Start by going to Stickerbeat.com. Select your custom sticker size and quantity. Should you desire a custom size, just click “Custom.” Then just upload your artwork if you have some.
2: After you have the stickers you wish to order in your cart, proceed to Checkout. You will be able to add any additional order requirements there.
3: Our graphic designers will send you proofs of your sticker images to approve, where you can easily suggest changes if you wish. Once your final approval is given, Stickerbeat will print your stickers and ship them directly to you.
HERE IS HOW TO GET THE BEST RESULTS FOR YOUR STICKER ARTWORK
If you are the person who is responsible for finding the best sticker online vendor and don’t have any graphic design skills to speak of, share this information with someone in your group who is most likely to understand graphic file terms.
Tell them that everything they need to know is right here.
For the best print quality, we recommend uploading Adobe Illustrator vector artwork (in AI or EPS format) or Adobe Photoshop high resolution artwork (in TIF, JPG or PSD format) converted to CMYK, 300 dpi and at 100% of the size it will be printed.
If you are not familiar with these terms, here is what they mean.
AI: This is the file term for graphics and artwork created in Adobe Illustrator. This is now the leading graphic design digital tool for virtually everything produced today with the assistance of a computer or laptop, be it in MacOS or Microsoft Windows. AI files allow the graphic designer to scale their graphics, drawings and images infinitely with no impact on resolution. That means the eventual size of the produced sticker will not be impacted.
EPS: EPS stands for Encapsulated Postscript. It's a file type used primarily to store vector artwork. Vector graphics don't use pixels and can be scaled, or resized, to any size without losing quality, unlike raster art or photos that look blurry and pixelated if enlarged too much.
TIF: A TIF file contains an image saved in the Tagged Image File Format (TIFF), a high-quality graphics format. It is often used for storing images with many colors, typically digital photos, and includes support for layers and multiple pages. When the graphic design world migrated from paper to computer, the TIFF format was developed in the mid-1980s by Aldus Corporation, which merged with Adobe Systems in 1994. It then became the universal image format for different computer platforms and document scanners. The format became popular among professionals in the publishing industry, including photographers and graphic artists. The popularity of the format was partially due to its ability to be edited and re-saved without losing image quality.
JPG: JPEG is the most well-known and popular graphic image file available, as just about everyone has saved pictures and images to JPEG or JPG format. In fact, just about every camera automatically saves picture files in this format. Joint Photographic Experts Group, or JPEG, is a compressed image file that reduces the size by discarding certain pieces of information. Images can use this type of file to some degree and still enjoy crisp attractive photos.
PSD: PSD stands for an Adobe Photoshop Document, which is an image format that supports layers of graphics in a single file. It is mostly used for working with layers of graphics and saving the projects that can extend up to 2 gigabytes in file size. Now considered to be the industry standard file type for digital image manipulation and editing, the PSD emerged alongside Adobe Photoshop. As the software’s native file format, PSDs allowed Photoshop creations to be saved in high-quality, editable documents.
CMYK: CMYK is the printing color process used for our custom stickers. print pieces like brochures and business cards. CMYK stands for Cyan, Magenta, Yellow and Black, where Cyan, Magenta, Yellow are the primary colors in ink channels of full color printing. Virtually every color you could possibly think of can be achieved through the CMYK printing process.
If you want the best print quality, Stickerbeat recommends uploading Illustrator vector artwork converted to CMYK, 300 dpi and at 100% of the size it will be printed.
If the artwork was created in Adobe Illustrator vector format, you can simply go ahead and upload that file.
If you prefer not to have a white border around your artwork, make sure to extend the bleed, meaning expand the color image of the artwork beyond the actual size of the sticker file, so that when we trim it, all you will see at the edges of the sticker is the native colors of the design.
After your sticker artwork is uploaded to Stickerbeat, we will create a cut line for you which will show you where your stickers will be trimmed. This you will see on your online proof.
HOW TO DESIGN YOUR STICKER ARTWORK TO MAKE A MEMORABLE, LASTING IMPRESSION
Make a lasting impression with your customers and interested audiences by distributing custom stickers in the outline of the overall design.
Incorporate any type of shape or cut, be it unusually interesting, timely, crazy fun, unusually creative, sleek or any other. You can opt for just what you want when you choose fully customized die-cut stickers with us.
WHAT IS IMPORTANT TO REMEMBER WHEN MAKING YOUR OWN STICKERS
Making your own custom sticker is just the beginning in this creative communication channel. Once we print them for you, be sure to increase the retention of your brand and key message in your audience’s minds by offering them die cut stickers as a giveaway with purchases or as a part of your promotional strategy.
Our attention-getting stickers offer a personalized and a high-recall vibe as they are tailored perfectly to the unique requirements of your business, event or cause.
Our Stickerbeat custom stickers are a great way to convey the flavor and unique personality of your brand in the most interesting and visually appealing manner.
So, when the opportunity arises to creatively promote your business, brand, product, or event to promote, you’ll find that our thick and durable die cut vinyl stickers are just ideal. And with our protective, state-of-the-art fabrication processes, they offer protection from scratches, water and sunlight.
SIZE MATTERS WHEN MAKING YOUR OWN STICKERS
To best deliver the messaging impact and recall you are looking for, think about how the sticker will typically be displayed and have them sized accordingly.
Be sure that the sticker final size is practical in that it will be easy to apply on intended surfaces to reach the intended audience – whether it be one person or everyone who sees your message in transit.
With our custom stickers, after our sticker-making work is done, you are in control of your messaging penetration and longevity.
Distribute them in an engaging way to the people who will promote and deliver your key memorable message.
Having them available where cars frequent – like gas stations, automotive service centers and car dealerships – are a natural distribution source for bumper stickers, for instance.
For the business owners there, custom Bumper Stickers are a novelty that their patrons and customers will enjoy having in their possession.
You’ll soon discover that they are a great way to increase brand recognition and retention, and further philanthropic causes. When it comes to mass distribution, retail countertops and glass display cases are great vehicles for simple, carefree message sharing and penetration.
And thanks to our production processes, their crack and peel backing makes them very easy to apply to start sharing the good word.
WHY MAKING YOUR STICKERS WITH STICKERBEAT IS SUCH A GOOD IDEA
At Stickerbeat, our motto is “easy does it.” Life alone is just too complicated at times so we strive to have making your own stickers easy breezy.
Fast and Free Sticker Shipping and Delivery: Our trustworthy 3-day turnaround ensures that you will get your custom promotional stickers on time, when you need them. And even better, there is no extra charge for this expedited delivery service. Our deliveries are always free.
Resilient Custom Stickers that are Waterproof and Durable: UV resistant to protect from fading, our high-quality sticker production processes feature the proprietary use of the most durable vinyl materials and saturated inks to stay vibrant and strong in all types of conditions and applications.
Fast Online Proofs of your Creative Sticker Messaging: In today’s fast-paced and “I gotta have it and I want it now” world, delivering on time and when promised is everything. To facilitate your sticker delivery in 3 short days, you’ll get your approval proof after Checkout. Should any changes or modifications be needed, just let us know right then and there and we’ll get it done right to your desired specifications.
Free, Professional Graphic Design is Yours for the Asking: Just because you are extremely proficient in using a computer and other digital devices in your daily life, that doesn’t mean that you’re a graphic designer. It takes a special skill set to create high-impact, memorable artwork, especially in sticker campaign messaging, where recall and retention is paramount. If you have a brilliant idea for the design and message of your custom sticker, then just talk to us. Once we hear what you’re looking for – and how you want to articulate your key messaging – we’ll take the proverbial ball and run with it. We will design your sticker to meet the needs, wants and vision that is in your head. And you won’t have to pay one cent more for it. It is our distinct pleasure to provide this invaluable service to you for free. When you look good, we look good.
Friendly, Attentive and Respectful Customer Support: Going back to biblical times, treating people the way that you want to be treated is the most important aspect of any business dealing and long-term relationship. As old as the test of time, the Golden Rule precept as stated in the Gospel of Matthew (7:12) reminds us to “In everything you do, do to others what you would have them do to you.” This fundamental ethical principle is how we run our sticker service business each and every day. This is exceptionally important to us because once we have the privilege of creating custom stickers, bumper stickers and decals for you, we want to become your dedicated, one-and-only sticker source. The majority of our business comes from repeat customers who also help spread the good word about our dedication, quality, responsiveness and professionalism.
Premium Production Processes for Outstanding Quality: To ensure that your sticker messaging stays clear and strong, all of our custom stickers have an extra layer of protection – a UV layer that is a solid 3.2 mil thick. As for finish, you have your choice of Gloss or Matte lamination in this protective process. The main difference between a Gloss and Matte finish is the contrasting appearance you see on printed products. A glossy finish will come with an ultra-smooth, shiny appearance that many prefer as it tends to look more festive. It's also very color rich and vibrant. On the other end, a matte finish delivers a more refined, elegant and duller subtle finish. We will be glad to make a recommendation to you once we understand what your message will be and how it will be delivered.
Only the Finest Inks Available are the Best for Our Customers: Stickerbeat proudly uses only 3M UltraChrome GS3 inks. They are manufactured as part of the Epson SureColor S-Series which has redefined image quality expectations in the signage market. Featuring a PrecisionCore® TFP® printhead and enhanced precision media feeding, our custom sticker printing protocol produces the highest-quality output at impressive production speeds. This assures you of outstanding print quality, durability, and media compatibility, plus improved drying times, to get your stickers delivered to you on time and on budget.
Waterproof Custom Stickers to Communicate Well Under the Most Adverse Weather Conditions: We guarantee that our Stickerbeat custom sticker products are 100% waterproof and will withstand all weather elements. We can affirm this after years of testing and quality assurance. In addition, they are also dishwasher safe and have a 5-year life expectancy with no fading. How’s that for dependable quality?
Portable Sticker Messaging Backed by 3M: All of our sticker creations come with a silicon-coated backing liner. The prestigious 3M brand marking on the back of your stickers ensure that they are of the very best quality and production processes in the industry. And when the time comes to use your sticker, it will remove smoothly and easily from the liner with zero effort.
Easy Does It with Our Optional “Peel Here” Tab”: For folks who may not be familiar on how to apply a sticker, as an option, we can also offer you the application of a “Peel Here” tab to make it clearly obvious how to dislodge and apply your sticker message. This is most definitely an awesome feature to quickly peel the stick from the base liner. As the saying goes, “Easy does it.”
STICKERBEAT IS STICKER CREATION PERSONIFIED
The question of how is the best way to make a sticker is one that we gladly answer every day of the year.
Making your own stickers is a process that would encompass a huge investment in materials, tools and time – not to mention the knowledge and design experience to go along with it in order to achieve a high-quality product.
In the real world, this just isn’t feasible for most consumers or businesses. Luckily, Stickerbeat does have all the tools needed to make your own stickers.
In the weblink above, Stickerbeat will give you the information you need to make your own custom stickers easily.
We begin by covering all the types of stickers we offer. As stated here, our products are made from the highest quality materials and undergo the highest control standards in the business.
Your custom sticker order is shipped free from our facility to your home or business. Complimentary shipping is standard on all Stickerbeat orders, all the time, so you never have to worry about a discount code or wait on a sale. We proudly extend this courtesy with every order.
We offer die cut stickers, kiss cut stickers, circle, rectangular, oval and square stickers, as well as stickers with rounded corners.
Additionally, we offer sticker sheets, static clings, transfer stickers, clear, reflective and holographic stickers. We even sell bumper stickers to communication any message or sentiment your heart desires. With our wide and diverse menu of sticker options, the only limit to making your own stickers is your imagination.
THE BEST WAY TO MAKE STICKERS TO PROMOTE YOUR BUSINESS
Our professional sticker creation teams take all the guesswork out of crafting the perfect sticker design to promote your business.
All you need do is upload artwork of a business logo and an idea of the image you want your entity to resonate with and we do the rest.
Keeping your brand identity and key messaging top of mind is a great way to familiarize your client base with consistent branding and imagery.
On your path to success, it will help you stay front and center and raise awareness of the service, product or brand you are offering – helping to build and bolster your bottom line for long-term results.
A STICKER MARKETING STRATEGY IS AN INEXPENSIVE WAY TO GET IN FRONT OF THE RIGHT PEOPLE AT THE RIGHT TIME AND PLACE
For more information on why a sticker distribution strategy is a key component for your marketing and sales generation mix, be sure to read our feature story 7 Reasons Why You Need a Sticker Marketing Strategy.
THE BENEFITS OF QUICK AND MEMORABLE RECALL MESSENGING
Our high-quality stickers and decals easily travel today’s world on most any surface thanks to their UV and weather resistant protective surface.
Go ahead and enjoy the freedom of putting your logo on your products, your vehicle bumpers, an attention-getting bulletin board, your car windshield – golly – anywhere you wish. As the world is your oyster, it now can be your promotional canvas.
Stickerbeat can make your message “stick” to wherever your customers decide to put it. They can easily tote your logo around with pride where others can see it, too, for that extra bonus marketing effect.
The more your logo and key messaging freely and unexpectedly travels, the more people will see it.
Freely distribute our incredibly affordable and effective custom stickers and your customers will instantly become walking billboards for you.
As our stickers provide a unique way to get your logo out there, put them on your packaging, a business card, or even a special gift or gift wrapping.
For messaging consistency and recall, promote your logo, your website and social media pages with custom stickers so your fans, followers and prospective customers can recall and instantly remember exactly who you are.
It’s easy to make custom vinyl stickers at Stickerbeat, and our awesome Customer Service Team Members are ready to step in to help you during any time in the process.
Build brand loyalty and curiosity instantaneously with our quality stickers that we can get into your hands quickly. We don’t cut corners; and we give you a great number of sticker sizes and format options to choose from.
WE CAN EASILY MAKE STICKERS FOR YOU
Many of our customers and followers on Twitter and Instagram at Stickerbeat are artists. Custom stickers are a great medium to share your talent and creativity, and get your artwork in front of potential clients.
We enjoy the pleasure of creating stickers for freelance artists across all genres of art including cartoonists, graphic designers, calligraphers, photographers, illustrators and many more. Give us a try and we guarantee you will become a regular sticker client.
CASE STUDY OF A REAL STICKERBEAT ART STICKER CLIENT – MORGAN BISSANT
Our Stickerbeat custom sticker team had great fun creating this custom sticker for artist Morgan Bissant, an artist who specializes in graphic design and illustrations.
We were able to duplicate the color vibrancy and excitement of this artist’s work through the use of our high-quality inks and sturdy graphic vinyl. 4mm thick and resistant to scratches, weather and water, our sticker media is always promoting your good word whenever and wherever it is in view. Sun, rain, cold, and heat are no match for one of our stickers.
HOW TO MAKE CUSTOM STICKERS JUST FOR FUN OR PROFIT
For the entrepreneur deep inside of you, Stickerbeat receives a wealth of orders from people just like you that want to showcase their own personal style with stickers.
For myriad reasons, we can create a custom sticker for any reason, event or milestone.
Simply put, why buy boring pre-made stickers when you can create your own unique custom sticker designs? All our stickers are designed by YOU with a quick turnaround time.
OUR STICKER CLIENTS ARE EVEN ON ETSY
CastleRockStudio, owned and operated by Christine Lezcano in Sedona, Arizona, is a much-valued Stickerbeat client. As a prolific artist, explorer, spouse, dog and dragon mama, she utilizes Stickerbeat to customize travel art stickers for sale in her Etsy shop. Be sure to check out her favorable reviews in quality, shipping and attentive customer service.
HOW TO MAKE STICKERS FOR STICKER SWAPS
Are you a sticker trader? If so, you know that sticker swapping has become extremely popular today among social media platform users, especially on the social media platform Instagram. Here at Stickerbeat, we create custom stickers for a tremendous number of woodworkers and woodworking companies for swaps. Sticker swaps are facilitated through direct messaging and exchanging addresses to send each other stickers through the mail. And we are the premier source for custom stickers to fill this demand.
EXCLUSIVE CUSTOM STICKER COMMISSIONS ARE OUR SPECIALTY
@OldHammer is a renowned woodworker who commissioned us to create stickers specifically for swapping and to expand his community and friendships through woodworking. Follow their lead and engage Stickerbeat to become your go-to, sticker swapping production source.
HOW TO USE STICKERS TO CREATE A MEMORABLE MARKETING STRATEGY MIX
Marketing strategists pride themselves on knowing that consistent and cohesive brand messaging in all platforms is the key to successful longevity.
Network television, once the bastion of penetrating brand messaging for frequency and recall, has unfortunately met its match in this digital age.
Video and film communications are now readily available in millions of technology-savvy households. Streaming is the new king of TV thanks to pioneering business models at Amazon Prime, Apple TV+, BET+, CNN+, Discovery+, Disney+, ESPN+, HBO Max, Hulu, Netflix, Paramount+, Peacock, YouTube and YouTube Premium, among numerous others.
Businesses and advertisers are desperately looking for new, memorable and cost-efficient ways to reach new customers and keep them engaged in their businesses and brands.
A strategic and methodically frequent customer sticker distribution program can be highly effective in achieving this at an extremely minimal cost – especially with larger consumer qualities.
Custom stickers are a great way to virtually plaster your messaging and brand identity at every point and turn.
Your only limit to the inexpensive possibilities of consistent promotion and recall is your imagination.
GUERILLA MARKETING FOR PENNIES A DAY, STICKERS DELIVER
Guerrilla marketing is the wholly grail in comprehensive and well-executed marketing strategies. It is all about using creative and highly-memorable ways to stay in front of your prospects and customers, in as many ways as is relevant to them.
Guerrilla marketing is different than traditional marketing in that it often relies on personal interaction, has a smaller budget and focuses on smaller groups of promoters that are responsible for getting the word out in a particular location rather than through widespread media campaigns.
For these reasons, the highly personal and interactive use of custom stickers distribution and acceptance is key.
The novel and unconventional use of custom stickers is a great way to boost sales or attract interest in a brand or business.
Sticker distribution and market saturation are low-cost and an outstanding alternative to other forms of marketing penetration, like conventional direct mail.
In fact, for businesses that have a dedicated customer base that expect and relate well to direct mail messages, customer branded messaging stickers are a great way to stand out in a fun and creative way.
Custom sticker distribution has increased in popularity with the rise of trendy mobile and connected technologies that can amplify messaging and focus on target groups of consumers.
Companies using custom stickers as part of their guerrilla marketing rely on its in-your-face impact to be spread and shared through viral marketing and word-of-mouth, thus reaching a broader audience for free.
Visibly connecting to the emotions of a prospective customer is key to guerrilla marketing. The use of this tactic is not designed for all types of goods and services, and it is often used for more unique products or situations and to target younger consumers who are more likely to respond positively.
A guerrilla marketing custom sticker distribution strategy is best executed in public places that offer as big an audience as possible, such as county fairs, outdoor concerts, public parks, sporting events, festivals, beaches and shopping centers.
The key is having the right message, at the right time, in the most cost-effective way possible.
An important element of employing a custom sticker guerrilla marketing is choosing the right time and place to execute the campaign so as to avoid any issues that may cause a conflict or detract from the power of the campaign.
The campaign penetration methodology can be indoor, outdoor, an "event ambush," or experiential, and meant to get the public to interact with a brand.
It is interesting to note that the creation of guerrilla marketing as an effective strategy is a brainchild as a result of the shift to electronic media from traditional print, radio and television marketing
It was coined “guerilla marketing” by communications behaviorist Jay Conrad Levinson back in 1984. Its primary goal is to create buzz about a product or brand so that it increases the likelihood that a consumer will purchase the product or service, or talk about it with other potential buyers. As an adjunct to any marketing program hoping for actionable recall and receptivity, using our custom sticker products can be very cost-effective for your small businesses, especially if its managed and tracked well.